The 2022 Season is Open.
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Prebooked appointments will be available for S&K Blossoms U-Pick Flower Farm Tues and Wednesday mornings and Tuesday Evenings Weekends will be available throughout the summer for Date nights. You can also call and make arrangements if you need a different day by calling or texting Cristy at 801-513-9174.
We are located at 3973 W. 4450 S. West Haven, Utah 84401
Spring Tulip u-pick information
$2 entry fee and $1.50 per stem or 8 stems for $10. Tulips are best picked when first opening with color. So, you won't come to a field of flowers that are open because that is past prime to harvest. You will pull the whole tulip bulb attached to give the best vase life of your flower. Can you go home and plant the bulb? Sure, but with most of the green taken off it will not do great and probably will not flower the following year. Some daffodils are also available, but we do not pull the bulb on daffodils. Just the flower.
Bring a container to take your tulips home in. A bucket, box, or sack will all work and keep the dirt off of your car seats.
Summer U-pick information This will start in July and go through October
$2 Prebooked appointments reserve your spot. You decide which one to purchase, a jar or a bucket when your get here.
Come out and enjoy picking your own flowers. We want you to have a great experience so here are some of the things to help you enjoy your experience.
We offer you a Mason Jar for $25 or a black flower bucket for $55 with flowers. There are lots of flowers and colors to choose from so we would encourage you to look around and decide what you like before you start cutting. Plan about an hour of time to cut the flowers. If it is longer than an hour that is fine. Things to bring with you include sunscreen, clippers you like (we will have clippers to borrow), and a water bottle.
We want you to enjoy your experience and here is some information to help you.
How it works
1. Set your appointment on my website.
2. Parking at your appointment time. You can park in front of the house or in the key turn around at the dead-end street next to the house. If you arrive a little early or late it's okay, I try to be flexible just give me a call. Cristy 801-513-9174
3. I always try to come outside to meet you but in case I'm already in back with other customers follow the gravel driveway between the two houses to the big gate in back.
4. I will have a table set up for you to pick up your mason jars or buckets.
5. Wander around for a while to see all the different flowers there are to choose from and decide on your color preferences. Start cutting making sure to cut nice long stems. It's better to have a too long than to short stem when you get home. I will be happy to show you how to cut and how to strip the stems, so you have nice clean stems to put in your vessels.
6. Ask questions. I love to chat and share my passion.